Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorseanzyyy
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2009 edited

[Jaguar, Jaguar Passive Tanked]
    Gyrostabilizer II
    Shield Power Relay II
    Nanofiber Internal Structure II

1MN Afterburner II
    Medium Shield Extender II
    Faint Epsilon Warp Scrambler I
    Invulnerability Field II

150mm Light AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP S
    Small Nosferatu II

Anti-Kinetic Screen Reinforcer I
    Anti-Explosive Screen Reinforcer I

9.9k EHP with good resistance to all, cap stable while using nos and all mods
    Passivly tanks 58dps
    141dps w/RF EMP
    • CommentAuthorMorel Nova
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2009

:O You've come around to using that fit? What happened to "wolf or die!" ? :P
    I think it died lol
    • CommentAuthorseanzyyy
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2009

haha one died but I replaced it, ended up switching it to the arty setup.
    • CommentAuthorJamesArhy
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2009 edited

This one's a bit more expensive but nearly doubles the tank without sacrificing much dps. It's a variation of what I'm flying.

[Jaguar, Jaguar Active Tanked]
    Power Diagnostic System II

Pithi B-Type Small shield Booster (pricey)
    Medium Shield Extender II
    1MN Afterburner II

200mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP S
    Small Nosferatu II

7.8k EHP with 75/60/40/50 resists.
    Requires good skills + nos to be stable.
    Active/Passive tank 113/39
    120dps w/RF EMP

This is a jag for someone who has lots of skills and money, and is going into a very hot situation. You CAN fit a gyrostab but you must have perfect fitting skills to do it and even then it's an extreeemely tight fit. ATM I need 1% more cpu and 5% more Powergrid to be able to fit a gyrostab in place of a PDS. That brings the tank down to 108/34 but brings dps up to 148.
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2009 edited

What about a best named shield extender instead: Medium F-S9 Regolith Shield Induction
    Should be no problem fitting and tanked dps drop from 108 to 105, and EHP from 7504 to 7031. might not be worth the less ehp, dunno.

oh and I think you missed something. you got armor rigs on there instead of shield, but I think your numbers are for the right rigs.
    • CommentAuthorJamesArhy
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2009

lol, whoops you are right :)
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2009 edited

[Jaguar, dual MSE]
    Micro Auxiliary Power Core I
    Gyrostabilizer II
    Gyrostabilizer II

1MN Afterburner II
    Medium F-S9 Regolith Shield Induction
    Warp Scrambler II

'Arbalest' Rocket Launcher I, Caldari Navy Foxfire Rocket

Projectile Burst Aerator I

here is the only jag fit I can stomach. want wolf-like dps dammit! Requires shield upgrades 5 :( so if you dont have it you have to skip the rocket launcher for a some offline heatsink instead (loose 15 dps, but rockets have crappy hit formulas so its prob less than that)

194 dps (224 dps overheated), passive recharge 41 dps tank. 9606 EHP

only downside is no web. dunno if you can beat blasterboats like ishkur in it if they have webs since they will be going faster than you.
    Not to mention your horrendous sig radius making you quite easy to hit :s
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2009 edited

but I have to have 2x gyros :( I refuse to fly a minnie ship without it. MOAR DAMAGE!

its not that bad btw. seanzyys has 44 sig, mine has 46 (and the difference is smaller if you have shield rigging low. with my shitty skills seanzyys has bigger sig)
    they are very comparable setups, I dunno which one is better, but i cant use an invu 2 field.. so :D
    I dunno about running 2x extenders without a decent regen / resist fits. It's almost the sig radius of a destroyer. I dunno, tell me how it works, im curious with the damage mods and not the tanky stuff.
    Also, wait, how are you fitting that? Looks like you have PG problems. I'm in EFT using my clone that has a PG implant and AWU 4 and Im a good .10 over in PG
    even with projectile rigging V it doesn't fit. Perhaps if you have AWU 5 though

so far it works (can tank a bunch of blasts from sentires too lol) tanked warriors for quite a while while we killed an arbitrator. waiting to meet an ishkur for a real test >:-D those are nasty as hell. only been killing small shit and in gangs so far so no decent 1v1 test (unless you count the lol crow that warped to zero on me :D)
    Damage wise it does ok, but not as good as a wolf due to the extra gun :/. compare me and goon here (hes got one gyro only and no dmg rig, although he has 200mm guns instead of 150s):
    ->link<-

fits with shield upgrades 5 when I tried it in EFT. I dont have that so personally I cant fit the rocket launcher (I got projectile rigging 3 or 4 cant remember, probably 3, and AWU 4). got an offline salvager instead for heatsink.

the invu field on seanzyys fit is overheatable tho, probably for a long time (dont have to overheat any other midslot so lots of sink) that might give a real boost, enough to make it more useful than dual extenders.

I'd love to try an arty setup with armor tank and dual webs+scram for pooning other assault frigs. I think it might work unless they have tons of drones.

well, the jag is no more. I didnt realise I had roamed into 0.6 space and found this juicey mining megathron... got concordokkened... I guess i'm down to rifters :D
    nub
    • CommentAuthorJamesArhy
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2009

Hey Nova, here's a can o' tuna, enjoy!
    Nooooooooooooooooooo! I blame beeer!
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2009

My new favourite fit. only downsides are 1. no web. 2. expensive faction mod required.

[Jaguar, mse/booster]
    Pseudoelectron Containment Field I
    Gyrostabilizer II
    Gyrostabilizer II

Gistii B-Type Small Shield Booster
    1MN Afterburner II

Small 'Knave' I Energy Drain

158 dps (182 dps overheated)
    9k EHP
    tanks 97 dps (116 overheated, note: enough to tank *bonused* warrior IIs from a drone boat, but hitting them is hard if webbed)
    cap stable at 50% with nos running.

took down a huginn with one today. never dropped below 70% shields :D and didnt have to overheat booster.